About Parkar Digital
Parkar Digital is a Hybrid-first company dedicated to hiring, retaining, and developing high-performing employees and teams with diverse backgrounds. We are a digital transformation and software engineering company headquartered in Atlanta, USA, and have our engineering teams across the US, India, and Latin America.
Our solutions are powered by the Parkar platforms built using Cloud, Opensource, and Customer experience technologies. Parkar Digital offers an array of IT services across Cloud computing, Product development, Customer Experience, Cybersecurity, and AI Engineering.
We are an employer of choice with solid values and foster a culture of diversity, inclusion, belonging, and corporate citizenship. Our culture of inclusion, diversity, and equity is paramount in accomplishing our vision to empower our communities and create an impeccable employee experience.
For more info., Visit our website: https://parkar.digital/
The Data Practice Lead is responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of robust scalable and high-performance data platforms with Snowflake and Fivetran including ETL/ELT and OLAP solutions that address business and technical requirements as defined by the business need. Implementing and driving the adoption of a new Snowflake data warehouse, this role will be accountable for the delivery of a truly best-in-class data capability to prepare for significant growth both in terms of revenue and data volumes.
Responsibility will include the creation and maintenance of extraction, load, and transformation services for the provision of data for analytics, taking an approach of late binding within data solutions, as well as leveraging the aptitude of the existing team from traditional SQL into new methodologies which maximize agility and value. You will act as the principal architect of the end-to-end solution, supported by strategic third parties who are experts in the field to create an agile and future-proofed data capability that will meet our desire to scale indefinitely and become the best and most agile in the industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate experience architecting and implementing solutions in cloud environments under an agile framework. Being comfortable defining and maintaining a high standard for development in close collaboration with data analysts, data scientists, product owners, DBAs, and external stakeholders of varied seniority. Use your skills as a critical thinker who can anticipate and prevent challenges before, they occur with solid design and careful attention to detail and will be commercial enough to understand the purpose of your output - being able to competently challenge assumptions, business cases, and approaches if there could be a better option.
- Strong technical orientation in Data Management, data modeling, integration, migration, warehouse, and business intelligence professional with 12-15 years of experience.
- Experience in data modeling, data warehouse design concepts, and principles.
- Background in open source and cutting-edge technologies.
- Ownership of cloud-based data lake, using serverless architectures wherever possible to absolutely minimize the need for platform maintenance and permit exponential growth with diminishing effort.
- Delivery of data governance informs a single source of truth regarding information.
- To highly automate the entire SDLC according to best practice patterns and practices which results in a high-velocity data engineering service to the business.
- Establish and maintain a best-in-class approach to testing, leaning heavily towards full automation of unit tests, regression tests, and integration tests and leading by example with respect to testing and data quality processes.
- Own and continuously improve development standards for the data engineering team. This includes coding standards, version control practices, peer reviews, and the creation and versioning of ETL documentation artifacts.
- Perform root cause analysis for troubleshooting production run-time issues.
- To rigorously investigate failed releases, identifying, prioritizing, and eliminating root causes as a process for continuous improvement.
- Candidate should help teams with an assessment of Agile Scrum maturity, and coach on identified improvement areas including Scaling frameworks. He/she should also guide teams to further adopt the Agile methodology, providing team members with feedback and means of improvement, promoting a culture of experimentation and innovation, and fostering organizational growth.
- Candidate should coach and partner with Product Management, Business Analysts, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment along with champion Agile principles and best practices for Agile Project Management.
- Work with business SMEs and Business Analysts to convert business needs into technical requirements.
- Ownership of a comprehensive data catalog for all metadata, business rules, and logic.
- Create and maintain development packages within the agreed SLA.
- Optimize SQL, Python, and R code performance and processing methods.
- Perform design validation, reconciliation, and error handling across the entire ELT process (initial, incremental).
- Candidate should be eager to contribute to making a roadmap and Strategies.
- Candidate should be responsible for managing program resources, budget, and deliverable quality.
- Candidate should participate in Product Incremental (PI) planning meetings.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Strong programming knowledge and skills with Snowflake.
- Strong programming using Python.
- Solid experience working in an environment where analytics for data surfaces in Power BI and Excel.
- Excellent at building and tuning queries in TSQL.
- Evidence of heavy involvement in the creation of the data warehouse from inception to delivery.
- Experience with Agile development practices.
- Experience in building and maintaining strong customer relations and should be able to attain client satisfaction for all projects.
- He should have excellent experience in analyzing RFPs and writing Proposal responses.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinker.
- Business awareness.
- Strong attention to detail.