Job Title: .Net Developer
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Muscat, Oman
- Meeting with technology managers to determine application and system requirements.
- Experience and ability to create systems from scratch, as well as upgrade current systems
- Analyzing system requirements and delegating development tasks.
- Developing technical specifications and documentation.
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications.
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications.
- Providing support for junior developers.
- Deploying systems on local and client servers.
- Managing operational systems and databases.
- Drafting software and application operating procedures.
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology.
- Previous and proven experience as a .NET developer for at least 5 years and a minimum of 3 projects undertaken.
- Develop technical specifications and architecture.
- Test and debug various .NET applications.
- Review and refactor code.
- Deploy fully functional applications.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Modern Architecture.
- Excellent skills in DBMS SQL Server, (Oracle & PHP are a bonus), ORM EF also Code First, and DB First approach.
- Excellent Experience in API Development and API Integration WebAPI REST, SOAP.
- All technical requirements required to be the most updated technologies
- High-level written and verbal Communication skills.
- English Fluency
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Team worker
- Knowledge of .NET languages including ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, C#, VB.net
- Certification in Microsoft Development
- Working with 3rd Party tools, Telerik, Syncfusion and DevExpress
- Experience in Azure or AWS.
- Experience in Logistic solutions and services