Parkar Digital is a Hybrid-first company dedicated to hiring, retaining, and developing high-performing employees and teams with diverse backgrounds. We are a digital transformation and software engineering company headquartered in Atlanta, USA, and we have engineering teams across the US, India, and Latin America.
Our solutions are powered by the Parkar platforms built using Cloud, Opensource, and Customer experience technologies. Parkar Digital offers an array of IT services across Cloud computing, Product development, Customer Experience, Cybersecurity, and AI Engineering.
We are an employer of choice with solid values and foster a culture of diversity, inclusion, belonging, and corporate citizenship. Our culture of inclusion, diversity, and equity is paramount in accomplishing our vision to empower our communities and create an impeccable employee experience.
Your next career break is ahead. Visit https://parkar.digital/careers...
As a Full Stack Developer, you will develop applications in a very passionate environment, being responsible for Frontend and Back-end development. You will perform development and day-to-day maintenance on large applications. You will get multiple opportunities to work on cross-system single-page applications.
Roles & responsibilities
- Essential skills are Java 8, functional aspects, Spring Framework (It is important that the resources are familiar with the current Spring platform and its capabilities), Spring Boot, and Spring Integration.
- Should possess application development experience in Java 7/8, Spring Framework, and Spring Boot the following industry-recognized software development life cycle.
- Must have experience in Angular JS or Angular 2+ version.
- Make design and technical decisions for the application and ensure the high performance of the application.
- Real-life experience with Continuous Delivery principles and related tools.
- Work in an agile development environment and ensures process/policy compliance as per the organization's guidelines.
- Collaborate with leaders, business analysts, project managers, IT architects, technical leads, and other developers, along with internal and external customers, to understand requirements and develop needs according to business requirements.
- Following established procedures, supports code deployments and configuration changes to production and non-production systems.
- 4+ years of software engineering.
- Experience in Vaadin; AWS; Maven; SQL; Spring; Springboot; Java Enterprise Editions JEE; Java.
- Solid experience in Java programming and shell scripts, good knowledge of REST.
- Good understanding of CI/CD and Pipeline tools.
- Knowledge and Experience with at least one of the major RDBMS.
- Other skills: problem-solving, communication, analytical ability; ability to multi-task.
- Work closely with the client's technical lead and Enterprise Architect.
- Proven background of working in tight deadline environments.
- Candidate should have a bachelor's degree.