About Parkar Digital:
Parkar Digital is a Hybrid-first company dedicated to hiring, retaining, and developing high-performing employees and teams with diverse backgrounds. We are a digital transformation and software engineering company headquartered in Atlanta, USA, and have our engineering teams across the US, India, and Latin America.
Our solutions are powered by the Parkar platforms built using Cloud, Opensource, and Customer experience technologies. Parkar Digital offers an array of IT services across Cloud computing, Product development, Customer experience, Cybersecurity, and AI Engineering.
We are an employer of choice with solid values and foster a culture of diversity, inclusion, belonging, and corporate citizenship. Our culture of inclusion, diversity, and equity is paramount in accomplishing our vision to empower our communities and create an impeccable employee experience.
For more info., Visit our website: https://parkar.digital/
It is an exciting opportunity for a SOC Engineer, who is responsible for analyzing and responding to network security events. The SOC Engineer will work collaboratively to detect and respond to information security incidents, maintain and follow procedures for security event alerting, and participate in security investigations.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Cyber security, SOC.
- At least 2 years of working in the SOC.
- Proficient in Incident Management and Response
- In-depth Knowledge of Microsoft Defender, sentinel, security operations and vulnerability management
- Knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management etc.
- Responsible for working in a 24x7 Security Operation centre (SOC) environment.
- Provide analysis and trending of security log data from a large number of heterogeneous security devices.
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services.
- Analyse and respond to previously undisclosed software and hardware vulnerabilities.
- Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Experience with scripting and programming with tools like Python
- Knowledge of various operating system flavours including but not limited to Windows, Linux, Mac OS
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications.
- Knowledge of common Internet protocols and applications.
- Communicate effectively by contributing significantly to the development and delivery of a variety of written and visual documents for diverse audiences.
- Knowledge about various tools like – SIEM, SOAR, SSL, Packet Analysis, HIPS/NIPS, Network Monitoring tools, Remedy, Service Now Ticketing Toolset Web Security, AV, UBEA, Advanced SOC.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of implementation and management of IDS/IPS, Firewall, VPN, and other security products.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with SIEM tools.
- Knowledge of ITIL disciplines such as Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Strong verbal and written English communication.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MSc/ MCA qualification or equivalent.